The Other idols in the Garbha Griha of the Tirumla Temple

After the fall of the Hindu realms, the Muslim leaders of Karnataka and the Britishers ventured into their perspective and a considerable lot of the sanctuaries including the sanctuaries of Tirumala and Tirupati went under their administrative and defensive control. ln 1843 when the East India Company stripped itself of the immediate administration of non-Christian spots of love and of local strict foundations, the organization of the holy place of Sri Venkateswara with various bequests was shared with Sri Seva Dossji of the Hathiramji Mutt at Tirumala as Vicharanakarta and for almost 100 years, till 1933 the sanctuary was under the managerial charge of the mahants.

ln 1933 by an exceptional Act passed by the Madras Legislature, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Committee was contributed with the powers of organization and control through a Commissioner selected by the Government of Madras. This panel was helped by a Religious Advisory Council with respect to strict issues and a Ryots Advisory Council concerning the administration of the domains of the TTD.

Today, T.T.Devasthanams which keeps up with such countless sanctuaries and their sub-places of worship is a combination of sanctuaries brought under the principal plan 2 of the Act 20 of 1987 established by Andhra Pradesh Government. lt is overseen by a Board of Trustees delegated by the state government. The Executive Officer is the Chief Executive of the organization. He is helped by two Joint Executive Officers, Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, Deputy Executive Officers, Chief Vigilance and Security Officer, Conservator of Forests and Chief Engineer in different circles of action. Additionally, there are different authorities like Law Officer, Welfare Officer, Public Relations Officer. Showcasing Officer, Educational Officer and others to take care of a few wings of organization.

This symbol is made of silver and was blessed by the contributor; the Pallava sovereign, Samavai in 966 AD. The contributor’s sanctification is kept in an epigraph on the northern mass of the sanctuary prakaram which is maybe the earliest engraving in the sanctuary, This notices that Queen Samavai likewise called as Kadavan-Perundevi and sovereign of Sakti-Vitankan organized in the fourteenth regnal year of her master and ruler Koppatra-Mahendra-Panmar for a day to day presenting of 4 nali of tiruvamudu, (cooked rice) and an unending light, (nandavilakku) for tirumanjanam on the two ayana-sankrantis and the two Vishu sariltrantis, and for praising the purattasi celebration starting from the two days before the primary celebration and to direct the celebration for nine days and furthermore introduced in the Tiruvilankoyil (by which name the garbha griha of the sanctuary was then known), this symbol subsequent to performing extraordinary love of the God of the hallowed Venkata Hill. She likewise introduced gold adornments worth 47 kalanjus.

Lands were likewise enriched to the new Kautuka Bhera, named Manavalapperumal and the directors of the sanctuary (called as madapatyan) were charged to lead the administrations and the sabhaiyar were requested to safeguard the blessed terrains from being burdened. This icon is a genuine duplicate of the Dhruva Bera with the exception of that the Sanka and Chakra are for all time fixed on account of Bhoga Srinivasa. On the pitham and underneath the feet of the Kautuka Bera, is a Yantra, as though two symmetrical triangles are evenly interplaced one being a transform of the other. It is conceivable that such a Yantram could have existed initially in the symbol of the Lord moreover.

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *